Create a clean and even burn by allowing your candle to melt completely to the edges of the glass.
Enjoy your candle up to 4 hours at a time.
Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch at all times to avoid mushrooming.
When there is 1/4 an inch of wax left discontinue use.
Candles must be kept on a level heat resistant surface to prevent spills or heat damage.
Please never leave your candle unattended, around animals or within children's reach.
Keep candles out of direct sunlight to maintain the integrity and natural colour of the wax.
All candles will be provided with warning labels located on the bottom of the glass.
Our glass jars are completely reusable and recycling safe. To remove wax place candle in a pot with 2 inches of water, turn heat to medium and allow water to boil and melt wax. Once the wax is melted pour into a heat resistant disposable container to throw out wax. Wash jar completely and reuse!
Most importantly, love and take advantage of your new candle!